FULL FOCUS ON YOUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES

THE BUSINESS ACCELERATOR FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES & CONSULTING

Next-generation software for
professional services and consulting

Convert opportunities faster. Source projects smarter.
Powered by your people, your CRM and our algorithms.

LESS TO-DO'S, MORE TA-DA'S!

Running a consulting or a professional services company means that you and your colleagues are hustling from customer portals to emails, from meetings and conference calls to running around the office with Excel-sheets to bring together the right resources to deliver the right offer, in the right template.

Leadcast’s smart solution automates and streamlines the complete process from customer request to commercial offer in a single one, digital solution which makes collaboration easy. Now you can focus on the things that matter: making a difference for your client.

NOT (JUST) YOUR USUAL SUSPECTS

The professionals ‘top-of-mind’, usually get the best projects. Good for them, but less so for the other professionals that are less experienced or your business, which increasingly depends on a small set of professionals. 

Leadcast solves this problem with its digital algorithm. It distills the key requirements from a customer’s project description or resource request and matches that with everything it knows about your employees’ professional background. From skills to previous projects, from certifications to relevant studies. Make sure you always select the best professional in your company to meet customer and project demands.

FULLY ENGAGE YOUR EMPLOYEES

Leadcast helps you to engage your employees on multiple levels. The Campaign feature enables management to quickly inform and engage employees that are a great fit for new customer projects and assignments.

Leadcast’s Marketplace allows you to share all open customer requests with your professionals so they can review them, ask questions and apply for them.

CHALLENGING PROJECTS AND NEW SKILLS FOR EVERYONE

Only 10% all new skills are acquired through formal training. The remaining 90% is achieved by putting those new skills into practice.

Leadcast finds the right assignments to fuel the personal development goals of your professionals and identifies all potential employees that are ready for a new challenge. Make sure that your people grow so that your company can take on new business.

SEAMLESS, SAFE AND SECURE

Leadcast integrates seamlessly with all modern applications within your IT landscape through API’s based on industry standards. In fact Leadcast is built with security and privacy as a core design principle.

Instead of retaining personal information and resumes in email boxes or on random hard drives, all information is stored securely within Leadcast, in accordance with the EU GDPR regulations. In addition, Leadcast offers over 200+ levels of permission to meet your company’s specific security and privacy demands, going as far as offering security permissions on specific fields and information.

OUR FAVORITE USE-CASES

ACCELERATE YOUR BUSINESS

TALK TO A LEADCAST EXPERT AND SEE HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED